Course Title: Safety Management Systems (Initial and recurrent available)
Course Duration: 1 Day
- Integrated Management Systems.
- Regulatory Basis for SMS
- The Role of the Accountable Manager (AM)
- Safety Policy
- Safety Risk Management
- Safety Assurance
- Safety Promotion
- Occurrence Reporting
- Just Culture
- Safety Plan
- Safety Performance indicators
To provide participants with an understanding of the key elements of an effective Safety Management System
1) Aviation background, with some operational experience (ideally).
2) Access to a laptop to review the course material which will be provided on a USB stick.
No previous experience of Safety Management Systems necessary.
All our SMS training is delivered by tutors who are experienced aviation safety professionals.