Course Title: Investigator Techniques Training (Air Operations)
Course Duration: 2 Days
- Introduction to Occurrence Reporting
- Importance of Just Culture
- Mistakes, Errors, Slips and Violations
- Causal & Contributing factors
- Interviewing techniques
- Root Cause Analysis
- Corrective / Preventative Actions
- Report Writing
- Establishing Effectiveness
At the end of this course, participants will be able to prepare for and conduct effective investigations, establish root cause and link it directly to appropriate corrective and preventative actions.
1) Aviation background, with some operational experience (ideally).
2) Access to a laptop to review the course material which will be provided on a USB stick.
No previous investigating experience necessary.
All our investigator training is delivered by experienced aviation safety investigators.