Course Title: Basic Auditors Course / Auditing Techniques (Air Operations)
Course Duration: 2 ½ Days
- Integrated Management Systems.
- Main provisions of ISO 45001:2018 ISO 19011.
- Compliance Monitoring provisions of ICAO and EASA.
- The Role of the Accountable Manager (AM)
- Audit Preparation
- Audit Conduct:
- Opening & Closing Meetings
- Effective Interviewing
- Gathering Evidence
- Establishing Root Cause
- Agreeing Corrective & Preventative Action
- Audit Reporting
- Follow up – Effectiveness
- Practice Audit (Virtual / Live)
At the end of this course, participants will know how to establish and maintain an effective Compliance Monitoring System (Operations) and have the ability to plan and conduct compliance monitoring audits.
1) Aviation background, with some operational experience (ideally).
2) Access to a laptop to review the course material which will be provided on a USB stick.
No previous experience of compliance monitoring systems or auditing techniques is necessary.
All our auditor training is delivered by tutors who are experienced aviation compliance professionals.